The Kaiser Permanente Outpatient Medical Center – San Marcos project is a modern medical office campus consisting of state-of-the-art healthcare facilities. The project scope included the addition of two, 2-story buildings and a link building. Elaborate designs were utilized throughout the site to satisfy the demanding nature of the technical environments for this medical institution. Comprehensive systems were devised for the buildings to enhance atmospheric quality and to promote congenial, yet comfortable surroundings to guests.
The Gary and Mary Senior Wellness Center project is definitely not your typical senior center. The Center dismisses everything you ever thought you knew about senior centers by including bright, modern designs and throughout the building. Energy saving features such as the abundance of natural lighting and low-flow plumbing fixtures keep the centers operating costs low. The multi-purpose center provides nutrition, activities, socialization and supportive housing services to low-income seniors.
Healthcare project list
• Crenshaw Medical
• JRMC Palomar Medical
• Kaiser Permanente Renovations
• La Jolla Village Professional Center Medical Office
• Pomona Valley Hospital Medical Center Outpatient Pavilion
• Scripps Memorial Hospital
• Sharp Mesa Vista
• Veteran’s Administration Medical Office Building – Oceanside
• Veteran’s Administration Building – Mission Valley
• Veteran’s Village of San Diego